£50 OFF MICROBLADING & PERMANENT MAKEUP (Initial treatment) EVERY FRIDAY!
BROWS / POWDER BROWS
Permanent Makeup(including 1 application + top-up after 4 weeks)
Top up 2 - 6 months
Top up after 6 weeks
Full Lips Promotion(May take 2-3 applications depending on colour)
Lip liner & Blush (includes 1 topup after 4 weeks)
Top up (within 12 months)
Lip Liner (includes top up after 4 weeks)
Natural Looking Lips (includes top up after 4 weeks)
- Free consultation.
- Pay deposit to secure your treatment.
- Pay on the day for treatment.
£50 OFF MICROBLADING & PERMANENT MAKEUP (INITIAL TREATMENT) EVERY FRIDAY! PLEASE NOTE ALL DISCOUNTS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR FULL, NEW TREATMENTS NOT COLOR BOOSTS
Permanent cosmetic enhancements normally require multiple application sessions. To achieve the best results you will be required to return for at least one control procedure four to eight weeks after the initial application.
Permanent make-up is a cosmetic technique which employs tattoos (permanent pigmentation of the dermis) as a means of producing designs that resemble make-up, such as eyeliner, brows and lips. It is also used to produce artificial eyebrows, particularly in people who have lost them as a consequence of old age or disease (such as alopecia totalis, chemotherapy, or a genetic disturbance) and to disguise scars and white spots in the skin such as in vitiligo. It is also used to restore or enhance the breast’s areola, such as after breast surgery. We offer:
- Powder permanent brows.
- Hair strokes brows.
- Hybrid brows (mix of both).
- Lip liner.
- Lip & blush.
- Full lips.
The permanent make-up price includes two treatments, the first treatment and a top up (correction) after 4-8 weeks when brows are healed. It’s your responsibility to book the top up with enough notice given to your therapist within this time frame, otherwise you will be charged for the touch-up session.
Permanent make-up is not suitable for all skin types. Not suitable if you have oily or dark skin or if skin bleeds too much during the procedure. Final outcome is dependent on individual’s ability to retain colour. Not recommended if you are looking for something long lasting ( we also offer permanent make-up brows that last 2-5 years).
Information about permanent makeup
After and before treatment
Permanent cosmetic enhancements normally require multiple application sessions. To achieve the best results you will be required to return for at least one control procedure four to six weeks after the initial application. Your tattooed area will change during your healing period, usually looking much darker after the initial treatment, however the pigment will fade between 20 and 50%. Before that happens, your brows will change colour a few times. Immediately after the procedure they will look very dark. After 3-7 days your body develops dry, flaky skin or sometimes heavy scabbing. It’s very important to not apply make-up on top of your brows during that process and follow the after care instructions to achieve the best result. You might also notice your skin is itchy. Please do not scratch your skin, it’s completely normal as your skin is healing.
After the treatment avoid for 3 days:
- Contact with water (please wash your face as described by the technician).
- Alcohol wipes or perfumes and other alcohol based cosmetics.
- After 3 hours you can start using the after care cream that has been given to you (other products may cause the pigment to fade or change colour).
Before and after
- To book your treatment we will require a patch test (pigment and numbing creams).
- The patch test can be done at the salon or can be sent to you with a consultation form if you are not able to pop in during the week. However, the deposit would have to be paid (online) before we send you a consultation form with a patch test.
- If the patch test has been sent by mail, it would have to be done at least 24h before the treatment and the consultation would have to be signed and brought with you on the day.
- Do not use a sunbed 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after the treatment.
- Do not sun bathe during healing process (the pigment may change colour).
- Do not use a sauna, jacuzzi or swimming pool. The water body heat may remove pigment from your skin.
- It is not recommended to use AHA skin care products (before and after until the healing process is in progress).
- Please do not use make up on your brows until they heal (4-6 weeks). You can apply make-up on your face, just avoid the brows.
- Do not use Retin A products (1 month before and after).
- Please do not bleach or tint your brows as that may cause problems choosing the right colour to match your brows.
- Do not use the gym for at least a week after the procedure.
- A top up is only possible after the healing process (4 weeks) and it has to be done no longer than 3 months after the initial treatment. It’s your responsibility to book it.
- We do not offer refunds after we have carried out the treatment.
- We cannot guarantee a successful result on 100% of our clients, especially those with skin problems.
- To reschedule your appointment we will require 7 days notice (e-mail, voicemail, in the salon, Facebook). Failure to do this may cause you to lose your deposit or additional top up payment.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment (or 15-20min before so the numbing cream can be applied earlier). Being late may cause problems for another client’s appointment.
- Eyelash extensions and contact lenses have to be removed if an eye-liner treatment is performed.
Any questions? Please feel free to call us on 01752 25 29 73.
Permanent make-up Eyebrows and Permanent make-up lips
Permanent make-up brows powder effect
Ready to book?
Decided on a treatment and ready to book? You can use our online booking system to get an appointment. Please be aware that some treatments will require a deposit. We will call after you have booked if this is the case.